Set off on an excursion to discover the “Vallo Alpino del Littorio” and the fort Beisner in the Valbruna plain. The guided excursion includes a walk of about 2 hours on an easy pathway, suitable for families and groups. Pizza is also included in the price at the end of the walk.
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional Guide|
|INCLUDED|| Professional guide
Pizza and drink
|BRING WITH|| Sport or trekking outfit according to season
Sport shoes or trekkers
Bottle of water
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
You will spend a day immersed in uncontaminated nature, discovering some of the key defensive areas during the Second World War. Together with the guide and the group, you will appreciate all the sounds and scents of the forest until you reach a suggestive bunker dug into the mountain, the Beisner Fort.
The guide will take you inside this structure, along almost two kilometers of galleries, discovering suggestive places of a frontier valley where history and nature intertwine. The route is suitable for everyone and has no particular height difference.
At the end of the excursion, you can taste the delicious homemade pizza of Francesco at the pizzeria “Stazione Lussari” in Valbruna. Pizza and drink are included in the price.
For organizational reasons, we recommend booking at least 48 hours before the start of the excursion.
Minimum age: 4+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
You will be part of a small group of 4 to 14 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity