Explore one of the most beautiful places in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Hiking Trail in Val Saisera, Valbruna – Italy. This tour is meal inclusive and develops on an easy path, that makes it suitable for everyone. Pizza and drinks are included at the end of the walk.
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional Guide|
|LOCATION|| Valbruna, UD (Map)
|BRING WITH||Sport or trekking outfit according to season, sport shoes or trekkers. Bottle of water|
|PRICE||€26 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Walk through woods along the Resonance Tree Path, so called for the value of wood of this area, very popular for construction of stringed instruments.
During the walk, you will also visit the “Other Memories” Park, which hosts artistic installations dedicated to war and border themes, and the suggestive triple waterfall that is found in this valley: its particular shape is a unique feature of the territory.
At the end of the excursion, you can taste the delicious homemade pizza of Francesco at the pizzeria “Stazione Lussari” in Valbruna. Pizza and drink are included in the price.
For organizational reasons, we recommend booking at least 48 hours before the start of the excursion.
Complete meal (Lunch) with drinks
Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
You will be part of a small group of 6 to 14 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity