Walk the path to the Fort called ” il Fortino degli Amici”. An expert guide will tell you historical facts about the Great World War happened around you. To make it even of an experience, dinner will be served as “the soldier’s Tranch Food” in the Fort! A unique experience, in close contact with history, nature, and traditions of the place.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional Hystorical Guide|
|INCLUDED|| Professional guide
Traditional meal with drinks inside the Fort
|BRING WITH|| Sport or trekking outfit according to season
Sport shoes or trekkers
Bottle of water, camera
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
You will be welcomed by your historical guide specialized in the Great World War. Once on the naturalistic path, you will discover the particularities of the surrounding territory, once a place of clashes and refuge for the soldiers.
After about 20 minutes of walk, you will see the fort (dating back to the First World War), once used to protect and monitor the surrounding area. The war structure is called “Fortino Degli Amici” and it is an Austro-Hungarian bunker then adapted from the Royal Italian Army in the Second World War.
Here you will spend some time with stories and facts about this place at the time of war while a dinner that recreates the soldier’s tranch food will be served. The meal includes an appetizer with black bread and speck, goulash with potatoes or potato soup, a drink and dessert (typical dishes of the Austro-Hungarian army).
Minimum age: 4 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
You will be part of a small group of 6 to 14 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity