Enjoy the view of the suggestive city of Trieste from the sea in SUP (Stand Up Paddle)! This activity is suitable also for those who had no previous experience. The excursion is available all year and is suggested to everyone.
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified SUP Instructor|
|DURATION||About 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|BRING WITH|| Swim wear or quick dry shorts and a T-shirt
Sport shoes or sneakers that can be wet or slippers
Hat and a bottle of water
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The activity will begin with a briefing in which the instructor will teach you how to position yourself on the table and the various fundamental paddling techniques. When you have learned these simple movements, you will be able to let yourself be carried away by the tranquil gulf current in a path that will take you to admire the city of Trieste from an original and silent perspective.
The duration of the excursion is approximately 2 and a half hours and, depending on the sea and wind conditions, it is possible to observe the port area of Trieste, Piazza Unità, the Old Dam and the “Pedocin”. The itinerary will be chosen with the guide on the same day based on the sea current.
For groups of 4 to 14 people, it is possible to carry out the activity on the Big Sup, particularly suitable for corporate team building and for sports preparation for football and volleyball teams.
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity