Enjoy panoramas while fly ultralight aircraft over Friuli Venezia Giulia landscapes. Your Fly teacher and pilot will let you choose your destination and flight duration so relax, bring your camera and enjoy the tour. Price per person, 1 participant per aircraft.
|LEAD BY||FAA certified Flight Instructor|
|MEETING TIME||Passenger please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure|
|DURATION|| 30 minutes flight
1 hour flight
|INCLUDED|| Registration and pilot briefing
Fly the aircraft with the instructor
Different routes available
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable clothing according to the season
Sport shoes or sneakers
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
You will arrive at the Aircraft School and meet your personal pilot that will introduce you to the basics of flight and safety procedure. At the end of this briefing, you will choose some possible destinations like Cividale del Friuli, Castelmonte Monastery, a beautiful sightseen of Alpi Giulie, Palmanova or Udine with the possibility of agreeing on alternative routes also towards Lignano and Grado. Ready to the take-off?
Once in flight, the instructor will also let you pilot the ultralight aircraft!
Please book this tour in advance at least 5 days earlier. In case of a bad forecast, the tour will be postponed in according to pilot and passengers.
Minimum age: 18+
Minimum height: 1.40m
Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity