The panoramic helicopter flight over the Dolomites is the unique and exciting experience that will allow you to fly over breathtaking landscapes!
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional Helicopter Pilot|
|BRING WITH|| Participants ID is required to enter the base
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the season
Sneakers or trekking shoes
|INCLUDED|| Initial briefing
Professional helicopter flights pilot
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After an initial briefing, you will get on this exciting means of transport and you will be ready to float in the sky! Take off from Auronzo di Cadore and admire the breathtaking scenery of the Belluno Dolomites. With the helicopter you can fly over the Friulian Dolomites, the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Lake Misurina, Monte Cristallo and many more.
The itinerary will be agreed directly with the pilot on the day of the flight and will also depend on weather conditions.
A minimum number of 3 people is required to start each flight. If reservations are made for a smaller number of participants, they will be joined to other participants (up to 5 per flight).
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
You will be part of a small group of 3 to 5 passengers
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity