Enjoy a fun hike with dogs, accompanied by splendid Siberian Husky! The activity is suitable for everyone and takes place in the Cadore area (Italian Dolomites), between Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional Musher Guide|
|DURATION||1 hour 30 minutes|
|BRING WITH|| Sport wear according to season
Sport shoes or trekkers
Bottle of water
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After an initial briefing, you will be ready to lead the dog on this excursion immersed in the Belluno Dolomites. You will learn the commands of a real musher and you will cross suggestive mountain places.
Part of the route will be inside a forest, which will refresh you during the hot summer days, and part will take place on the dirt road. Halfway, you will reach a small hut surrounded by greenery from which you will admire the breathtaking view of the surrounding area. After a refreshing break for a snack, you will be ready to leave, along the Padola river for the final stretch.
An excursion in complete contact with nature and animals for a fun experience in the company.
On request, you can carry out the activity with your own dog. The instructor will teach him to follow the commands and lead you along the natural trails.
Minimum age: 4+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity