See the equipment, touch the carbon rock and hear the stories of miners who worked the Cludinico Mine. You will literally be taken deep inside the 4 levels mine, discovering his world unique tunnels shape and artifacts!
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cludinico, Ovaro (UD) (Google Map)|
|DURATION||About 2 hours|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Heavy clothes and sport comfortable footwear or trekking boots|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes and shoes, bottle fo water, towels|
|PRICE|| €10 per Adult
€5 per Child under 14yo
The entire mining complex (Rio Malon, Vareton and Creta d’Oro) includes about 150 km of tunnels. The visit to the former “Creta d’Oro” circuit carbon mine extends for over two kilometers, you will enter through the access portal at the lower level and then go up from level 3rd to 2nd and 1st, through the rises, with steps in steps.
Cludinico Mine Tour lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, you can see the space used for storage of ammunition (Santa Barbara), coal lenses, cultivation areas, calcareous concretions. The entire interior path has been secured, and is lit, for the most part, and over 2 meters high. Inside there is a good ventilation and a constant temperature of 15 ° C.
After a short briefing and introduction to the Mine history at the Mine Museum, you will descend the approach path for about 15 minutes in the woods. The country-former mining-country route has no toilets, fountains or covered places, so it is advisable to bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in case of bad weather.
Professional Certified Guide
Miners’ hard hats and headlamps
Free Parking Lot
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Those suffering from epilepsy, claustrophobia, if in doubt, can try their reaction to entry, and in case, come out accompanied by a guide
Some limited maneuvering through slighlty low spots is required
Not recommended for people suffering from heart disease and / or physical disabilities, for pregnant women
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity