Spend a day experiencing natural rock climbing with an expert guide! The activity is suitable for everyone, even for those approaching this experience for the first time.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Alpine Guide UIAGM/IFMGA|
|INCLUDED|| Initial briefing and safety
Food and drinks
|BRING WITH|| Sport wear
Long trousers, windbreaker
Shoes suitable for walking on rocky terrain
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After a short drive and 10 minutes walk, you will reach one of the many cliffs around Trieste. The day will begin with an initial briefing, during which the certified guide will explain the rules for dealing with the equipment use and safety.
Now you are ready to start! You will climb the karst rock that characterizes the neighboring area of Trieste and you will have the opportunity to learn the correct safety techniques and the basic principles of the climbing technique.
The guide will evaluate the level of the participants and choose the most suitable itinerary to guarantee a fun and safe exit. The rocky walls are found in Val Rosandra, in Sistiana, Aurisinia and in the area that borders the Doberdò lake.
Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity