Exploration and a sense of adventure will drive you in Caving San Giovanni d’Antro. You will literally be taken deep inside the historic cave, discovering his artifacts, in a tour suitable for all, mostly for group retreats or company team buildings.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Speleo Guide|
|DURATION||About 3/4 hours|
|INCLUDED|| Speleo Professional Guide
|BRING WITH|| The temperature inside the cave is about 11 ° constant, so it is advisable to wear heavy clothes
Heavy footwear such as trekking boots
Change of clothes and shoes
Bottle fo water, towels
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The Caving San Giovanni d’Antro is a guided adventure sports style, with down ropes and hiking inside the cave. Not a simple cave visiting but a real experience into the earth. Available all year round: it can be visited for several hundred meters and shows ever-changing limestone formations.
The anthropic opens on a vertical rocky wall of Mount Mladesena a few hundred meters from the hamlet of Antro. The initial part of the cave is partially occupied by the murals erected to build a small church dedicated to the Saints who gave it the name.
The cave, characterized by ponds (crossable with a small inflatable), lounges, meanders (narrow) and chimneys, was explored for about 4000 meters; The first 300 are easily accessible thanks to a touristic route but you will travel far beyond! Recommended for those who are ready for adventure!
Minimum age: 14 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Must be physically able to climb and walk for a couple of hours
You will be part of a small group of 8 to 12 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity