Explore the underground world! Follow your Speleo Guide through the path inside the labyrinthine dry cave named “Doviza” on Caving Julian Prealps Natural Park tour in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy. Medium-Easy level of speleo-trekking (suitable for all) that crosses from the high entrance to the bottom of the cave for about 1.6km.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Spelunking Guide|
|LOCATION|| Lusevera (UD), Italy (Map)
|DURATION||The whole experience lasts approximately 4 hours, so you’ll have plenty of time to navigate the awesome cavern network|
|BRING WITH||Warm and comfortable clothing recommended. Heavy shoes, rigid shoes or rubber that can be dirty. Long trousers no jeans (due to mobility). Change of clothes|
|PRICE||€50 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
This Caving adventure is suitable as a first experience to approach this enviroment. You’ll deal with various techniques of speleology, strings, dropping, and opposition. You’ll walk through tunnel to tunnel inside the cave to the bottom end of it where you will discover the “signature hall”.
The internal temperature is about 13 ° steady. We recommend wearing a workout suit that can be dirty, t-shirt and a stack or warm clothing that can be worn under the cloaked suit (complete equipment included). This trekking adventure is suitable for everyone, a unique opportunity to venture into the world of speleologists! Please book at least 2 days in advance.
We kindly ask you to include in the space for notes at checkout, the following data in order to prepare participant’s caving equipment: height, and weight.
Safety and equipment use briefing
Speleo suit protective overall, gloves, helmet, head light, harness
Introduction to correct walking thru the cave
Speleo Professional Guide
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18’s need parental consent)
Doviza cave has many paths to explore suitable for different level of difficulty
Not suitable for people with medical conditions such as heart problems or epilepsy
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity