Enjoy the canyoning experience on the Rio Maggiore, in the splendid Belluno Dolomites. The excursion is suitable for everyone and, between falls and natural slides, fun is guaranteed!
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpine Guide|
|BRING WITH|| Swimsuit, thermal shirt
Sneakers, basketball shoes (taller neck) or untreated pedals (better grip on the rock)
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes
Change of clothes
How to get prepared for Canyoning
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After a short initial briefing, you will be ready for canyoning!
Choosing the itinerary for 3 and a half hours, the itinerary will start on the upper section of the Rio Maggiore. A dive and … start the adventure! After half an hour you will reach the starting point of the shortest itinerary and continue for another 3 hours this unforgettable experience!
The guide will lead you along the unexplored and wild places of the river making you feel the thrill of a long descent to the edge of a waterfall! Continuing with the route, you will admire the canyon that takes the most varied forms thanks to the erosive action by the water over the millennia and will face a succession of slides, shortfalls and natural jumps that will ensure fun even the most demanding of hikers.
At the end of the activity you can relax on the banks of the second largest lake in Veneto, Lake Santa Croce.
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent. Contact us for 8+ canyoning experiences)
You need to have a basic swimming ability
Disabled access depends on the nature of the disability please check with us before booking
Participants should be in good general health and don’t take part if have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
If you have a history of heart problems, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity