Get on board a sailing boat and set off for an exciting sunset aperitif in the beautiful setting of the Venice lagoon!
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Sailing Captain|
|DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|INCLUDED|| Briefing on sailing charter and safety
Active involvement in sailing throughout the trip with the opportunity to take the wheel
Skipper and Captain of the trip
Onboard daily Insurance
Aperitif (buffet plus a bottle of wine per couple
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable wear according to season
Sports shoes and flip-flops
Swim wear, bathrobe, beach towel
Wind jacket, sunglasses and suncream
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After an initial briefing, you will be ready to leave the docks from Marina Sant’Elena until we reach the island of San Clemente, in the Venetian lagoon.
Here we will throw the anchors and we will begin the suggestive aperitif at sunset with a view of Venice and the surrounding islands.
The aperitif includes a buffet of traditional Venetian dishes and fruit, all accompanied by excellent wine (1 bottle every 2 people). Just before dusk, we will be ready for the return. A unique experience to spend a nice sunset view in Venice, in complete relaxation and carefree.
Due to the high amount of requests, we kindle ask 1 week of notice for reservations.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum number of participants is required (possibility to book the boat for a private tour covering the quota of 4 people.)
There are no weight or height limits for the participants
Those who have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity