In the heart of the Friulian Dolomites, Sappada offers one of the largest adventure parks in Northern Italy. Enjoy the day and test yourself to overcome obstacles in the trees and experience a fun activity in complete safety sourraunded by nature.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Certified Park Guides|
|INCLUDED|| Initial briefing and safety
Harness, helmet and protections
|BRING WITH|| Sporty and comfortable clothing suitable for the season
Sneakers or trekking boots
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After the initial safety briefing, you will be ready to begin your adventure! Immersed in the woods you will face obstacles, Tibetan bridges, and short climbs under the watchful eye of our park guides.
Along the way, you will try your hand at increasingly difficult tests, up to the legendary “Vertical Limit”, the route designed for real adventure professionals who want to test themselves with athletic passes, thrilling heights, strenuous obstacles, and incredible emotions!
During the course of the activity, you will able to choose up to where to go! You can proceed to the end of all path and difficulty level or simply do some parts of the paths that you prefer as many times as you want!
The Sappada Adventure Park is particularly suitable for groups and families, for team building, for stag and hen parties, for teams and for sports retreats.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent. Contact us for 8+ canyoning experiences)
Participants should not take part if have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity