A great occasion to enjoy the outdoors by trying the excitement of canyoning and spelunking all in the same day: Canyoning Fort-Gorge Cjanevate around the area of the Cavazzo Lake.
|AVAILABILITY||Adventure Fort-Gorge Cjanevate Calendar is available from booking form above|
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Speleo Guide|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cavazzo Carnico (UD), Italy (Google Map)|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Warm clothing, comfortable sport shoes|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes, towel and a bottle of water|
|PRICE||€50 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After a short approach on mountain trail of about 15 minutes, you arrive at the military fort passing through the cave named “Dei Pagans”. One huge room dug in the conglomerate rock. Then you will tour the fort of Cjanevate, an important defensive position consolidating the “Vallo Littorio” a defensive complex built in Carnia during the second world war.
The fort will be explored starting from the bottom part, reaching the top with spelunking techniques. The descent will then take place through the forest walking in the dry gorge of Rio Cjanevate admiring the icicles that form during the winter.
Safe climbing with the guides help. Length of excursion about 4 hours and a half. Consider taking the whole day for this adventure. For groups of 6 or more and ages 12 and up.
We recommend bringing running shoes or boots with a flat sole (for better grip on the rock). If the weather conditions are not optimal the excursion will be postponed to a later date with the instructor.
Professional tour guide
Tour equipment and safety gear
Minimum age: 12 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Passengers must be physically able to climb and walk trhu gorge
You will be part of a small group 8 / 12
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity