Explore the historical Agane Cave in Anduins and then get down the rope thru the canyoning! This Adventure tour is both caving and trekking well suitable for all participants, no previous experience required.
|AVAILABILITY||Caving and Trekking Agane Calendar is available from booking form above|
|START TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Spelunking Guide|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Anduins, Vito d’Asio (PN) (Google Map)|
|DURATION||About 3 hours|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Temperature inside the cave is about 13° constant, recommended clothing and heavy footwear|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes, towel, bottle of water|
|PRICE||€50 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The Agane Cave or “Cjase de lis Aganis” at Anduins is 473 meters above sea level, on the right of Rio Barquet, between Anduins and Vito d’Asio. It is excavated in Cretaceous limestone, not far from the contact between this and the Eocene rocks. The cave opening is wide 4 x 6 meters, facing east.
Inside is made up of a single, slightly unpaved tunnel, east-to-west, about 305 meters long: at a little less than halfway there is a small side corridor, about thirty meters long. After the cave visit, adventure continues and you’ll start the descent in the woods!
The gallery has strong altitudes: it is interrupted by six water puddles, deep about 1-meter maximum, and ends in a siphon. Speleo trekking visits are available all year round.
Speleo Professional Guide
Spelunking equipment and safety gear
Minimum age: 14 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Must be physically able to climb and walk for a couple of hours
Nearby raccomended meal at Restaurant La Posta
You will be part of a small group of 8 to 12 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity